"Say Not What If" by Andrew Friedman (Reviewed by Vera L. Cobbs)

    Author: Literary Cafe Genre: »
    Rating




    The author says that “Say Not What If” is about a man who is on death row and has as its theme that time is our most precious commodity. I have to disagree with this summarization.

    I believe that “Say Not What If” is about a man who wasted his life doing all of the “important” things but never truly living until he realized that he was out of time and out of options.
    I do agree that time is our most precious commodity. It is the one thing we cannot replace, gain more of or get back once it’s gone.
    I truly enjoyed reading this book as did my 14 year old son. We enjoyed the way it riddled and rhymed its way through til the end. Neither one of us had ever read a story written that way so it made it a pleasure to read.
    We waste time more than anything in the world which makes us very frivolous because there are no loan sharks, pimps or hustlers from which we can refill our dwindling stash.  The lesson presented in this story is one everyone should learn.

    I would definitely recommend this book to my friends as it was a pleasure to review it. Disclosure: This book “Say Not What If” was given to me as a review copy for the purpose of this review by the author Andrew Friedman.

    Leave a Reply